Bonnie’s Beach 🏖

My Life. My Experiences. My Love. My Words.

Moving Day!!!!!!!

on August 8, 2015

Hi!!!!  I know!  It’s been forever!  I know you missed my random updates.  😉

I have a lot of news to share with you!  Today is moving day!!!  I found an apartment about three weeks ago right before I left for a week long trip to Denver for work and play.  On top of that I had decided to play my hand at dating again.  It has been a bit insane for me lately to say the least!  Guess I should start somewhere near the beginning.

You already know I was searching for an apartment, and it was stressful as all hell.  So I gave it another quick shot on a Saturday afternoon.  Checked out one.  Way too much for the piece of shit it was. So nope on that one!  Checked out another.  Nope!   Checked out another.  Hmmmmm.  Liked that one. Went to a place I had already been to to compare, but the closest move in date wasn’t until October, sooooooooo. Went back to the one I liked and snatched it up!  More than I wanted to pay, but it will be my space again. I have missed having a place to call my own. I can’t wait!!!!  Although I am moving this weekend in 103+ degrees.  I hired movers, because I don’t want to be the cause of death for people I care about.  Did I mention this thing is on the third floor?  Yep!  Movers!

So dating had been interesting. Lots of one nighters.  Not what you think!  Dinner/drink dates.  Good grief!  Even thought I had a potential second dater until he gave me some family bs story and cancelled on me.  So, I was all set to go to an event by myself last night and found a last second date to join me.  I mean, why the fuck not?  Ticket would have been wasted otherwise.  So yeah.  I should have just gone alone.  It would have been more fun!  Oh well.  Finally got to meet my coworker’s fiancé though, and she was awesome!!!!!  Total sweetheart!  They make a super cute couple!!!!  My hope is renewed!

Work has been going well. We have a huge project that we’ve been working on in Denver. So I got to drag out intern to Denver to do some wiring and testing.  It was great!  Of course, I am used to traveling alone, so I was super stoked after I dropped him of at the airport and then I was free to enjoy CO through the weekend.  Woohoo!!!!  Hit up five microbreweries and did some hiking and some exploring.  I had so much fun!!!!!!  I will turn every business trip into a mini vacation when possible. I love to travel and don’t get to do it much on my own.  Hey!  Plane ticket is paid for already.  All I have to do is cover hotel and car and food for the extra days.  Can’t beat that deal!!!!

The mini me starts high school soon!  So insane!!!!  This past week was her first venture into summertime band practice. She is super excited about their halftime theme, and I can’t wait to see it!!!!!  So proud of my munchkin!  Although she’s going through a height challenge at the moment.  She keeps wishing she was taller.  I told her it’s better to stay where she’s at, because she’ll never find a guy to date who’s taller than her when she’s in heels.  The struggle is real people!!!!!  All of my current matches are 5’8″.  Seriously.  Wtf?!

Anyway, I am off to train this morning.  Then I pick up my beautiful angel, and we are going to get my keys to my place, and then we are going to start moving some stuff!  Yay!!!!!  I promise I won’t wait so long between updates again.  Sorry.  It has been busy busy busy.

Love you!  Ciao for now!
Got an office again!!!!

Hiking Garden of the Gods!!!

Just for fun!!!!

11 responses to “Moving Day!!!!!!!

1. braec says:

Had to throw in a pic of the death horse, huh? Yep, it killed his maker, Luis Jiménez. Part of the sculpture fell on his leg and severed an artery while he was working on it in his studio.

I guess Trey wasn’t so nice after all, maybe you need to date older men, not old men, just a few years older than you, maybe ten years older, lol. Never mind, they don’t improve with age. I thought about driving up to help you and Madi today, but with the heat, I have to keep a close eye on the outside animals, the heat is getting to them, hell, it’s getting to me!

Liked by 1 person

• oceangrrrl says:

It did?!?! Makes it even cooler! Always loved its red, glowing eyes! Yeah. Thank you for the off mom, but it’s too effing hot. I love you too much! And I have been dating older guys!!! They’re worse than the younger ones!!!! Ugh!!!! Oh well. I have a date Sunday night. He’s 55. We shall see. He’s also 5’8″. Hahahahahaha!!!! Oh well. Height is just a number just like age. What really matters is the person. Just keeping an open mind for now. Love you mom!!!!!!

• braec says:

Hahahahaha, 55? 5’8″? Forget it!! If they are dating someone 20 years younger, they will never be serious. Maybe you should do what Gina did and find someone a couple years younger!

Oh, and btw, maybe we should wait to move the cats on a different day this week, you’re busy enough without adding that to your schedule…..maybe next weekend instead?

• oceangrrrl says:

I’ve tried that too. Had a date last night with a 28 year old. Both exes were two years younger. That is a great idea with the fur babies. Then I could be a bit more settled in. Less stressful for them too.

2. madi says:

Lol the comments are great! Just read the post! ❤ it! I just realized something really really sad. I left my pillow at the apartment. 😦 oops. Now I have to use a cotton pillow case… hahaha okie dokie I gtg to bed. love you!

Liked by 2 people

3. Pharns says:

Awe! Congrats on the new place… And for the record I’m 5’10”.. 😃

Liked by 1 person

4. Pharns says:

Your pics are great

Liked by 1 person

5. prince says:

🙂

6. Kindashy says:

Wow…………..
    All that and an office too………
    You’ve sure been busy and it looks and sounds like it has served you well….
    Bout time you enjoyed yourself in a manner that truly appealed to ya…!
    Happy that you’re no longer homeless and have room to not only peel the socks off comfortably but the option to toss them further than 18″ from your pillow….
    Now about the male geriatric bashing…..Break The Cycle….! That’s all I’ll say……
    The pics are great and it’s good to see a genuine smile of elation…..enjoy every minute while you’re young and capable……
    Young’n………

Liked by 1 person

• oceangrrrl says:

I am trying to break the cycle!!!!! That’s why I am trying to get to know guys and meet them and gauge them. I’m finding I keep attracting the same ones, so I’m trying to fix it. I do have a date tonight (Wed) that I am really looking forward to!!!!!! 😁